As anyone who has followed my blog should have noted, I think that particular conferences are exceptionally fruitful as networking and learning experiences. It should therefore be no surprise that I am eyeing some upcoming conferences.
There are five that I have my eye on at the moment, although I won’t be able to go to RMAA in September unfortunately.
- Oz-IA Conference on the weekend of the 20th and 21st September at Double Bay in Sydney
- Web Directions South on the 25th and 26th September at Darling Harbour in Sydney
- actKM on the 14th and 15th October at beautiful University House, ANU, Canberra
- Online Information 2008 on the 2nd-4th of December in London, UK.
- Records Management Association of Australia Convention (RMAA) on the 7th-10th September in Sydney
Whether I can go to all of them will depend on what leave I have available and how much I can afford in conference fees. However, I will definitely be going to Online Information in London (thanks for the non-profit organisation discount) since that is the key reason for my UK trip, fully paid for by myself I might add. For the other conferences, I will have to see what is possible.