Happy New Year.
I hope that 2013 will be a good year in getting back to some regular blog posting. Last year was very disappointing for a number of reasons so 2013 should be better (I hope). I plan on continuing with posts about knowledge management, communication, and marketing.
That being the case, this first post for 2013 is just to get myself back into the metaphorical saddle. Sitting comfortably now, I sense that the blogging trail will be much more productive this year.
KM Australia is on again this year. KM Australia 2012 will be held in Sydney at Luna Park (Milson’s Point) on 24-25 July.
Featured presentions are scheduled from the following organisations:
- McDermott Consulting (United States of America)
- LEGO Group (Denmark)
- Toyota (United States of America)
- Federal Transit Administration (United States of America)
- Federal Aviation Administration (United States of America)
- Department of Defence (Australia) Rio Tinto (Australia)
- Queensland Treasury (Australia)
- Genea (Australia)
- Woods Bagot (Australia)
- The Paige Group (Australia) Anecdote (Australia)
- KPMG (Australia)
- Telstra (Australia)
Should be a great event.